<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Saturday, 7 June 2008
/ Saturday, June 07, 2008



Our proj group, Sasi, Raman, Rach and I (Wei yu was not around) spent most of our project time watching videos like this on Thurs. This video is of 2nd place winners in Britain's Got Talent. So funny! Micheal Jackson? So coincidental. I was with HS and Justi at Kovan just today, and there was this performance by a guy on stage, dressed like Micheal Jackson, and doing his signature dance! Then in one shop, i heard them playing Beat It, also by MJ. What's up with me and Micheal Jackson everywhere huh? Weird.

Then during guitar on Fri yesterday, SPG had this meeting about performances and Ridhwan was like mentioning something about doing this indian performance with indian dancers and Li went on dancing and acting like indian dancers dancing behind a tree. Freakin funny lah! This reminds me of that Britain's Got Talent video- The indiany dance after MJ's dance. Li danced exactly like that ok?! Weird!


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x