<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Friday, 12 September 2008
Bothered ramblings / Friday, September 12, 2008

I feel so no life. I think im repeating myself but i'll just have to say it again. Working kinda sucks becos i cant meet up my friends, watch tv, chat online, keep up with current affairs. It's like im separated from the real world. Guess what i do when during my working free time? Read a book. After work, to get back into reality, i go shopping alone. I want my life back.

Maybe its a gd idea to stay away from admin jobs. For me la. Esp when the office is like in serangoon. Lol u see uncles and aunties everyday. Yea sure there're young working adults in the office, but i miss the buzz of young people. I'm alone at work 3/4 of the time. Ppl can go crazy de leh.. If i can, i'll def stay away from admin jobs in the future. maybe do something more lively like advertising or f&b..

Heck, im complaining so much. Aiyo, somemore ar, i kena played out recently. Pissed me off bigtime. At the end of the day, maybe it was my fault. I should have confirmed stuff instead of taking it for granted.
Maybe i'm complaining becos im in a bad mood, also cos im leavin a company im currently working for today. Sad sia. Im like contradicting myself. On one part, i dun like admin job, but on another, im quite sad to leave, cos its easy money to earn. Nice internal environment. Nice working desk. Quite nice people, though some of them are intimidating.

But to choose between money and having a life, i'd choose the 2nd one.


Rarr.. bad complain post. bad mood.


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x