<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Monday, 1 September 2008
/ Monday, September 01, 2008

Feeling very down now. Just heard from Carol that Muse closed down and all the floor staff are separated. And guess what. This is ironic. Just yesterday at night, i typed out an sms to Carol saying: "hi, rmb a certain Bernice? hehe Me havin hols now finally. wanna meet up sometime 4 dinner or drink? do ask dawn & man 2!"I didnt send the sms, saved it as draft cos i cant confirm when im starting work. So will send the sms once i confirm my schedule.

And this afternoon, like just few min ago, i received in offline msg of the news from Carol.
Dunno why im feeling so sad, based on the fact that i didnt really like the bosses there and the current mng. But u know the connection u get with the place and the ppl u worked with through 3 months, hard to break lah. I miss the 3 musketeers after our last mtg at that Bernie east coast restaurant sia.

Well, i dun care. I'll find a way to meet up tgt for a drink or dinner soon. Closing down a company SUCKS MAN.


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x