<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Sunday, 2 November 2008
Firsts / Sunday, November 02, 2008

Ytd was Sat. I encountered many firsts (experiencing a particular thing for the first time) Let me tell you the story.

I was early for work, Kim was late. I screwed up the locker combination and had to call security to help reset the password. Irritating thing! And the guy i called for help was very cold and serious, so it was super awkward on our way to the female changing room. When we reached, i went in to check if there's anyone changing openly at the locker area b4 i let him in. Met kim inside. Since Kim was sharing the locker with me, she had to wait for the locker to be repaired. So the locker is settled after a few clicks here and there.

First time- I reached wasabi at exactly 11am, unlike the usual 10.30 +. Lunch time was not busy, 4 tables taken including sushi counter. We each guessed how many tables will be taken and Kim won. Zzz~

During break time, we went locker, and ONCE AGAIN, the locker got problem. So embarrassing! Luckily this time round, the person we called for help is a female, so dun have to ask everyone in the locker to change faster or get out. haha During break, I read The Kite Runner while kim did her FM tute.
Halfway through, i heard and saw more than 10 Lambos speedingpast down the road. That's another first. omg the sound they make is like F1 cars!! I saw red, white, yellow, orange, black and the hottest of all, light green (not lime green). Hot right! And the light green one had its shelter off, so it looked damn cool. Yup, that's my first time seeing lambos racing each other, instead of parking prettily at some hotel lobby. Woots!

Dinner sucked. It's my first time dirtying someone's PRADA stuff. I don't wanna go through the process here cos i'm trying to forget about it. All i'll say is that it started with dropping a dessert spoon. It's complicated. i still feel that the japanese couple is too petty, because the jacket is dark blue, and made of kindof waterproof material, so there's no stain at all after the guy cleaned it with a wet towel. But at last, they got away with a free meal. And omg. How the woman stared at me. She stared as if she'd seen a ghost- in an angry way. I mean, do you expect me to be scared of you just because you're staring at me like that? Stop dreaming. Just walk away with that free meal and i pray that the next restaurant you patronise doesn't suffer under your pettiness.

I'm more guilty because M got scolded by S, and he got moody and stayed in the room throughout the night. So when i was about to go home, i apologised to him, and he said something like, in this industry cannot think so much and move on. I'm quite surprised, cos the only reason i'm thinking bout the matter is cos M got scolded and S is in a bad mood. It's not because i got scolded by the jap couple. And its contradicting cos seems like it's M instead who is brooding over the matter. Well, maybe he has other stuff to worry about like answering to big S. rar complicated. I'll call big S today and apologise. Cross my fingers and hope i don't get fired.



After work last night however, it wasn't so bad. My mum fetched me from kovan mrt, and she brought Blackie and my sis along. She brought us to a seafood stall near macs that side and ordered hor fun, hokkien mee and black pepper crab. Woo! Rmb i didn't have dinner at wasabi, and the time was ard 11.30pm alr. omg eating black pepper crab near midnight, sure gain weight but i dont care la haha. The food definitely cheered me up. Eating crabs is a messy thing and quite unglam (think: at least 3 of yr fingers covered in the black pepper stuff), but i dont care. I need food to cheer me up badly. lol After that, my father joined us later cos he wanted to finish watching Armegeddon on Ch 5. Not much left for him so we ordered another butter cereal crabs (Mai4 pian4 pang2 xie4). I think the 2nd one is nicer. So crispy! We finished eating at 1.45 am. Lol tired like shit alr, so its poof* to dreamland afterwards.


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x