<body> profile tagboard journal affiliates
Friday, 2 January 2009
It's time I woke up / Friday, January 02, 2009

Few things happened around me these days, so fast that i can barely catch up. All i gotta say is, i used to compare and wish i were someone else. I feel i'm not good enough. But i've woken up already. I wanna hold onto friendships while being myself. Losing myself to please others doesn't make sense. Being judgemental and all alr spells something about the character. Do i wanna be part of it? No. People who cant accept others for who they are should look deeper into the mirror. 2 days ago, i did something small, but i know it means a lot to her. I thank her for giving me that opportunity to tell the truth (harsh truth). Telling the harsh truth in someone's face is really hard. Think love confession. yup. As tough as that. And for someone like me, escaping is top choice. I'm learning...

Know the meaning of 'treasuring' something? I sure do, but a little too late. Found myself thinking, how different things would be this year if we 4 had stuck tgt. Things would have been SOO different now. We had the whole yr tgt, but i only treasured the friendship once we're separated. Dunno if y'all feel the same. Trust me when i say i'll put in effort in the friendship. I'm happy to be there for you guys.


little miss daisy blue

Bernice/ Ber/ Bernie/ Bunny
1990 November 12
Home:
Hougang EspĂ­rito Santo
Makeshift tent:
Rustic Kovan garden
PPS, CHIJ SJC,
SP Business School 07-

Every little thing will be alright,

No signboards
no direction from here.
But I think we should climb on

I see lots of clouds,
damn where are the signs.

Oh I see it, there's light!
And there's a path
a path that leads us
back to reality

i knew it would lead us somewhere


just about my love

Photobucket cartoon blackie and me Photobucket

Lovelies,
Rachel
Nina
Kim
Pebbles
Hong Siew
Justina
anqi
yixin
sharna
yuling


Leave your footprints,
 


Broken Str... - James Morrison Feat. Nelly Furtado
More at MP3-Codes.com
remembered as legend
designer: darkdegree
icons: x x x x
archive: x